ROTARY CLUB OF WORCESTER
Worcester Rotary COVID-19 FUND
Helping small, local charities & groups
The Rotary Club of Worcester has established a temporary a fund from which it can make a limited number of donations (up to £500) to charities and groups that are serving the local community.
The application process is by e-mail – there is not an application form – guidance for the e-mail is provided.
To apply you need to meet the following conditions:
· You are a registered charity or group that is providing services to the community in Worcester or Worcestershire
· You are a small charity. The requirements for this are not fixed but typically you are not a national charity or a charity that has employed or contracted fund-raisers
· You are not benefiting from significant emergency support from public funds
· You can explain how the pandemic has impacted your operations and how the grant will be used.
· Applications will be processed in the order that they are received.
· All applications will be acknowledged – if you do not receive an acknowledgement within 2 days, please contact us.
· We aim to provide a decision within 10 working days.
· The Rotary Club of Worcester will publicise the award of grants – amount and recipient
Click here to download application guidance.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org